Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 2!

I love all of the encouragement....but, I would much rather you just BE QUIET! :) And I say that in the nicest possible way!

This is day 2 of no smoking! yay me. I mean YAY ME! I wish I would feel that way! Like this was a good thing. My body and brain have not caught up with that thinking yet! I know I know...I will feel better. I will be more healthy. It will be best for not only me, but my girls too. BLAH BLAH BLAH!

I WANT TO SMOKE RIGHT NOW!

No one ever said this was going to be easy. but, WOW! I will continue this adventure....and I will win! But, i will say it is the hardest thing I have done so far! It is not as painful as child labor...but it is still hard!

I do know that I will be happy when my life is not run by nicotine! When can we leave so i can smoke.....i am getting crabby because i need a smoke.....etc. That will feel great. It is just getting to that point!

They say the first week is the worst.....so bare with me for the next 5 days! :)

time to go chew on my straw some more!

baylee

No comments:

Post a Comment