Tuesday, September 13, 2011

one full week

I am one full week as a non smoker! YAY!  I never thought I could make it this far.  And now....it is getting easier and easier as the days go by! I have saved over $30 in one week!  that will be $120 in on month!  If Clay sticks with quitting his chew habit....that is another $120 a month!  $240 (give or take) is a VAN payment!  YAY!

Oh how I want a mini Van!  I never thought I would be one to drive one of those things....but wow they look so convenient! But, of course I would want some bells and whistles on in.  Stow and Go seating would be awesome! Remote doors would be a plus too! The dvd player would be nice...but I could get a portable one from the store if need be.  I know what kind I want.  I just need to save up for a good down payment.  That way my payments can be low enough for my liking.

Half tempted to go look on my lunch hour.  But I don't want to rush in to anything. As I tend to do! A LOT!  I want to pick the right one.

well, enough dreaming about a mini van (the thing I always said I would NEVER drive). Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment