Friday, September 9, 2011

Off to the Lake!

We are off to the Lake with family all weekend.  YAY!  I have never been to this lake/cabin before.  Should be fun!  ALSO, this is day 4 of NO Smoking. :)

I am doing great!  starting to cough a little bit.....but I hear that is normal.  That should last about 2 weeks.  I had another person tell me that it only takes 21 days to quit a habit.  SO, I only have 17 days to go....lol.  I am just wishing to make it one day at a time.

I am going to try and keep my crabbiness in a box this weekend when at the lake.  :)  I am doing pretty good with that.  Sometimes the box cracks open a little bit and snap.  But, I can generally push it back in and lock it back up!  Then go grab a straw to chew on!

I am looking forward to seeing the girls fish.  It should be fun.  I hoping we do not lose any poles in the water (hannah)  ;)  Or anyone FALLING in the water (hannah).  :) 


This is the family's unofficial end of summer.  After this....nothing.  NO plans.  Just normal life of...
Gymnastics on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
JAM at church on Wenesday evenings
and Girl Scouts twice a month!


Not to mention school...homework....chores....etc!  :)  Is it Christmas break yet!  JUST KIDDING!  I do like the hustle and bustle of kids! :)  I dislike the part about not being able to sit down for supper as a family, as we are running here and there.  I guess this is normal?


~me

No comments:

Post a Comment