Monday, April 4, 2011

Embarrasing Moment

I have an Embarrassing Mommy Moment Of The Day (EMMOTD)!

In wally world looking at chips to serve with piggies in a blanket (my nieces favorite). My youngest screams out "MOMMY, LOOK AT THAT MEAN OLD WITCH!" Now, I am curious to see what she is looking at (Praying to GOD that she is looking some silly packaging on the shelf). I turn around to see this pretty little Amish lady STARING AT ME! I want to die at this moment.

I turn to my daughter and she is now pointing! "LOOK MOMMA!"

"NO Hannah, that is not a witch! That is sweet very nice Amish Lady!"

"BUT MOM, SHE HAS A BLACK HAT!"

I just turned around said sorry and sped my cart out of that isle! But, that did not matter the damage had been done! I swear they were in EVERY isle that I was in after that! I could not get out of wally world fast enough. And I Might add.....they were one isle over...EVEN at the check out!

SO THERE IS MY EMMOTD!

~baylee

No comments:

Post a Comment